Sunday 25 October 2015

Autumn Sunday

Happy Sunday Lovelies!

 
I think its safe to say Autumn has officially hit us, leaves on the ground, dark mornings and tonnes of pumpkin spiced goodness.
 
I've been pretty busy since getting back to work as they made me key holder which involves plenty of late shifts, early mornings and barely any time to myself and I'm not going to lie, it's taken it's toll. I'm not sure if it's just me or a handful of us but I suffer with major anxiety and lately it's been pretty intense, so haven't been feeling very ace!
 
However, mum is always on the end of the phone and after several tearful conversations she decided to take a trip up with my uncle to make me feel better!
(Literally have the best family)
 
They came up quite early so we ended up getting Sunday lunch at The Pembroke, gorgeous pub with an even prettier beer garden!
 

 
The food was insanely good (as was the wine), we all went for the Sunday Roast, which was Beef (Chicken, turkey or pork options) with a massive homemade Yorkshire pudding, roast potatoes, roasted parsnips and seasonal veggies. Was the biggest plate of food I've ever seen and I literally ate the lot, much to the surprise of both my mum and uncle haha.
 
 
Once we'd finished stuffing our faces we needed to walk (waddle) it off, I took them to Primrose Hill as it's probably one of the prettiest places in London and neither of them knew it was even there so they were pretty impressed!
 
Obligatory autumnal shoe shot..

 
We stopped off for coffee's and cakes and then they headed home. I'm so thankful they took the time to come up for the day, as busy as London is, it can be a very lonely city and as I don't have any family up here it was just nice to be able to see some familiar faces.
Can't wait to see my sister next month and hopefully my dad will pop up soon!
 
Hope you enjoyed this little blog, something a bit different, and I actually have a couple more lined up which I can't wait to get writing!
 
Love Keeks xx
 


 
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment